In this episode of From Sala to Studio, we shine a light on some financial management basics for entrepreneurs.
Jacinthe Koddo helps women-led businesses who are making the world a better place grow to six- and seven-figure revenues and sleep better at night. Through her work as a small business chief financial officer, advisor and business coach in her own company, Koddo & Co. Consulting Inc., she is here to raise financial literacy for women entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we explored how to understand our business’s finances.
Listen in and discover…
- What we can learn from entrepreneurial detours
- Tips on getting grants for your Canadian business
- How to build a business without burnout
- How to use our business budget to grow according to our business visions
- The number one priority for start-ups and freelancers
- Should you take on business debt?
- When should you consider hiring a CFO?
- And more!
🔗 Resources mentioned in this episode
- Calculate your potential grant funding at Granted.ca
- More resources on grant funding at Hellopocketed.io
- Grants and funding from the Government of Canada
- Jacinthe Koddo’s website and Instagram
- Jacinthe Koddo’s Roadmap to a Stable 6-Figure Business Guide
Now, over to you.
I’d love to hear what you think. Click here to leave me a voicemail.
Prefer to write? Great! Leave me a note in the comments below.