On this episode of From Sala to Studio, we close out the year strong and give ourselves a headstart for the new business year.
Are you feeling frazzled with year-end sales? Or maybe you’re seeing your business friends in their season of harvest and feeling like you’re being left behind?
Or maybe, you’re on the other end of the spectrum. Coming off from a harvest, and getting ready to head into a more relaxed time in your business calendar?
In either case, today’s episode is all about how to do an effective year-end review that leaves you feeling calm, not overwhelmed, and ready to take on what the next 365.25 days has to offer!
In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why it’s important to do an annual business review
- Who needs to be there during your annual business review
- When to schedule a year-end strategic review
- The best place for creatives to host a year-end strategic planning retreat
- Documents you need to gather for your review (and how to get them)
- Questions to help you find the key information for what moves your business forward
🔗 Resources mentioned in this episode
- BALANCED Scorecard
- OnStrategy Strategic Planning Process
- Shay Cochrane, Business Planning for the New Year
- The 12-Week Year
- Full Focus Planner
- Cultivate What Matters
Want to bookmark this episode to reference later?
Click below to pin this post so you can save it for later.
Now, over to you.
I’d love to hear what you think. Click here to leave me a voicemail.
Prefer to write? Great! Leave me a note in the comments below.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment